Who are you?
You are an individual with extensive experience building large-scale Python backend systems that serve millions of users. You care about your impact and have a desire to be more than another number in a corporation. In essence, you are ready to wake up everyday and be extraordinary.
What you’ll be doing?
As a Python Developer you will join the company’s efforts in building the core of our product. You will be responsible for designing and implementing large-scale backend applications in a challenging environment that requires a strong technical understanding and deep knowledge of the product. You will be given the opportunity to lead the technical aspect of projects while collaborating with R&D teams cross functionally.
What should you have?
- A passion for generative AI and solving problems by leveraging its capabilities
- 5+ years of experience writing production-grade Python backend code for large-scale systems
- 3+ years of experience building APIs using REST, gRPC, and event-driven approaches
- Proven experience building scalable, high performance systems using modern backend paradigms such as Microservices, event-driven communication, Kubernetes, Serverless, etc.
- 3+ years of experience with multi-processing, multi-threading, and asynchronous programming in Python
- 3+ years of experience working with relational and non-relational databases, vector stores, and petabyte-scale cloud-based data-warehousing solutions such as Snowflake and BigQuery
- Strong knowledge in OOP, design patterns, and applying code infrastructure and code design in building scalable systems
- Advantage – experience working with ML, DL, or LLM capabilities as part of a larger production system