Senior Python Developer
Who are we?
Augmented Intelligence (AUI) is a tech company based in NYC with locations in Tel Aviv and Ramallah. We have developed a programming language that enables augmented intelligence. Since 2017, we have been building the operating system that will power the future of work. Backed by some of the most visionary investors in the world, we are creating a new work environment– one that couples the advantage of human agents (gumption) and AI (consistency). We have a culture that resembles a sports team, in which each member has tremendous ownership. We believe that work should feel like play. If you’re humble, hungry and have a big heart, this could be for you.
What will you be doing?
- Design and implement large-scale backend applications using modern paradigms such as micro-services, event driven architectures, distributed computing and container orchestration
- Build production-grade data-intensive systems that fuel machine learning services in both offline (batch) and real time (streaming)
- Perform code, and data architecture activities to continuously improve scalability and accelerate development
Who are you?
You are a high performing individual who thrives under pressure. You are a misfit, with a desire to be more than another number in a corporation. You are curious, inquisitive and seek to understand the possibilities related to Data Science. In essence, you are ready to wake up everyday and be extraordinary.
What should you have?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science Engineering or other related fields.
- 4+ years of experience with production-grade python development.
- 2+ years of experience of API development using microservices and event driven architectures
- 2+ years of experience working with both relational and non-relational databases
- Strong understanding of OO concepts, design patterns and code architecture
- Inspiring leadership qualities.
- Experience with the AWS and GCP ecosystems