What will you be doing?
- Ensure the technical feasibility of our API and Backend infrastructure
- Implement smart and elegant solutions to solve product challenges
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Own your work as a team member and a colleague
- Be proactive in designing solutions with the product and data teams
- Optimize our applications for maximum speed and reliability
Who you are?
What should you have?
- 2+ years experience working with the Express.js framework
- 2+ years experience working with non-relational databases such as MongoDB, Firebase or similar technologies
- Agile/Scrum development cycle understanding
- Proficiency in Linux environment
- Knowledge working closely with git
- Excellent communication skills and being able to work independently or as part of an agile team
- Experience in test automation and test-driven development
- Able to work in a start-up environment: Pro-active and can-do attitude, ability to work in a dynamic environment, and collaborate with a global team
- A true team player who is willing and excited to contribute to our team’s and company’s success
- Excellent communication, time management skills, and being able to work independently or as part of an agile team.
- Proven ability to build relationships and work in a team as well as an independent environment; can easily work and be productive when working remotely
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English