Machine Learning Engineer
Who are we?
Augmented Intelligence (AUI) is a tech company based in NYC with locations in Tel Aviv and Ramallah. We have developed a programming language that enables augmented intelligence. Since 2017, we have been building the operating system that will power the future of work. Backed by some of the most visionary investors in the world, we are creating a new work environment– one that couples the advantage of human agents (gumption) and AI (consistency). We have a culture that resembles a sports team, in which each member has tremendous ownership. We believe that work should feel like play. If you’re humble, hungry and have a big heart, this could be for you.
- Architect, Design, and implement infrastructures and tools to enable AI research and deployment within the AWS ecosystem
- Develop batch and streaming pipelines that fuel machine learning services
- Architect complicated jobs and orchestrate them on managed services
- Install and update disaster recovery procedures to safeguard our data
- Integrate techniques to constantly improve data reliability and quality
Who you are?
A seasoned software engineer who’s experienced in all layers of the data hierarchy – from database design to data collection and storage techniques, to a deep understanding of data transformation tools and methodologies, to provisioning and managing of analytical databases, to building infrastructures that bring machine learning capabilities into production.
What should you have?
- 2+ years of experience developing real-time stream processing solutions using Apache Kafka or Amazon Kinesis – Must
- 2+ years of experience developing infrastructures that bring machine learning services to production using Amazon Sagemaker and AWS EMR – Must
- Demonstrated experience orchestrating containerized applications in the AWS ecosystem using AWS ECS and ECR – Must
- 3+ years of experience Writing production-grade Python code and working with both relational and non-relational databases
- Solution orientation and ‘can do’ attitude – with a sense of ownership and accountability
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a similar computational discipline
- High English skills
- Bonus: Experience in modeling and developing machine learning models
- Bonus: Experience working with graph databases such as Neo4j or Amazon Neptune
- Bonus: Experience with Snowflake data warehouse
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Compensation & Stock Options
- Competitive benefits – Ten Bis, study fund & much more