Senior Data Engineer
What will you be doing?
- Be a central focal point related to data architecture activity within the company
- Design, implement and optimize sophisticated ETL/ELT processes and data streaming pipelines
- Work closely with data scientists, ML engineers, and Infrastructure engineers to build production-grade data-intensive pipelines to fuel machine learning models
- Develop monitoring and validation tools over data infrastructure to continuously improve data quality
- Integrate and translate business requirements and product features into technical data solutions
Who you are?
An experienced Data engineer with a deep understanding of the analytics stack in a cutting edge startup, who is passionate about promoting great analytics capabilities and data infrastructure that enable a data-driven culture. You are a team player with excellent collaboration and communication skills, possessing a “can-do” approach and strong business acumen.
What should you have?
- 4+ years of experience in similar roles
- 4+ years of experience working with both relational and non-relational databases
- 2+ years of experience administering and designing cloud-based data warehousing solutions such as Snowflake or Amazon Redshift
- 2+ years of experience working with unstructured data, complex data sets, and data modeling
- 4+ years of SQL experience, 2+ years of Python experience
- BSc in Computer Science or a similar computational discipline
- High English skills