Who are we?
Augmented Intelligence (AUI) is a tech company based in NYC with locations in Tel Aviv and Ramallah. We have developed a programming language that enables augmented intelligence. Since 2017, we have been building the operating system that will power the future of work. Backed by some of the most visionary investors in the world, we are creating a new work environment– one that couples the advantage of human agents (gumption) and AI (consistency). We have a culture that resembles a sports team, in which each member has tremendous ownership. We believe that work should feel like play. If you’re humble, hungry and have a big heart, this could be for you.
What will you be doing?
- Be a central focal point related to data architecture activity within the company
- Design, implement and optimize sophisticated ETL/ELT processes and data streaming pipelines
- Work closely with data scientists, ML engineers, and Infrastructure engineers to build production-grade data-intensive pipelines to fuel machine learning models
- Develop monitoring and validation tools over data infrastructure to continuously improve data quality
- Integrate and translate business requirements and product features into technical data solutions
Who you are?
An experienced Data engineer with a deep understanding of the analytics stack in a cutting edge startup, who is passionate about promoting great analytics capabilities and data infrastructure that enable a data-driven culture. You are a team player with excellent collaboration and communication skills, possessing a “can-do” approach and strong business acumen.
What should you have?
- 4+ years of experience in similar roles
- 4+ years of experience working with both relational and non-relational databases
- 2+ years of experience administering and designing cloud-based data warehousing solutions such as Snowflake or Amazon Redshift
- 2+ years of experience working with unstructured data, complex data sets, and data modeling
- 4+ years of SQL experience, 2+ years of Python experience
- BSc in Computer Science or a similar computational discipline
- High English skills