Talent Acquisition Specialist
Who are we?
Augmented Intelligence (AUI) is a tech company based in NYC with locations in Tel Aviv and Ramallah. We have developed a programming language that enables augmented intelligence. Since 2017, we have been building the operating system that will power the future of work. Backed by some of the most visionary investors in the world, we are creating a new work environment– one that couples the advantage of human agents (gumption) and AI (consistency). We have a culture that resembles a sports team, in which each member has tremendous ownership. We believe that work should feel like play. If you’re humble, hungry and have a big heart, this could be for you.
What will you be doing?
As our Talent Acquisition specialist, you’ll coordinate the recruitment effort in Israel. You will be responsible for onboarding best in class talent and have a good eye for talent. Most and foremost, you will be able to utilize a number of different channels for sourcing talent and ensuring we are an attractive place to work in our respective markets,
- Develop company’s policy for talent benchmarking, talent assessment and interviewing
- Conduct sourcing activities in order to fill open positions
- Perform analysis of organizational development and anticipate future employment needs
- Reviews employment applications and background check reports
- Counsel the candidate on corporate benefits, salary, and corporate environment
- Build long-term relationships with past and potential candidates
- Manage respective candidate pools to ensure qualified candidates remain engaged in current or future opportunities
- Administer and submit all hiring paperwork for new employees
- Generate monthly updates for company’s leadership about upcoming talent acquisition initiatives
- Create monthly reports on key talent acquisition metrics
- Communicate regularly with HR department to get a clear view of company’s hiring needs and organizational goals
- Suggest new ideas for improving talent acquisition activities
Who you are?
You are an outgoing individual who knows how to build long lasting relationships with internal and external stakeholders. You work well in ambiguous situations and have the management skills to oversee the whole recruiting pipeline from sourcing to offers. You are able to adjust and adapt when it’s needed and spot bottlenecks and areas for improvement within the interview process.
What should you have?
- 2 years of experience in a talent acquisition role
- Up to date knowledge of current HR trends
- Experience with Greenhouse
- Experience in a startup environment
- Great interpersonal skills
- High level of English