React Native Developer
Who are we?
Augmented Intelligence (AUI) is a tech company based in NYC with locations in Tel Aviv and Ramallah. We have developed a programming language that enables augmented intelligence. Since 2017, we have been building the operating system that will power the future of work. Backed by some of the most visionary investors in the world, we are creating a new work environment– one that couples the advantage of human agents (gumption) and AI (consistency). We have a culture that resembles a sports team, in which each member has tremendous ownership. We believe that work should feel like play. If you’re humble, hungry and have a big heart, this could be for you.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Implement smart and elegant components to solve product challenges
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Own your work as a team member and a colleague
- Be proactive in designing solutions with the product and data teams
- Optimize our web applications for maximum speed
Who you are?
We are looking for a passionate React Native Developer to join our Mobile development team. The ideal candidate will be an experienced mobile developer with a sense of leadership who wishes to take their career to the next level.
What should you have?
- +2 years of demonstrable experience in React Native Mobile Development
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App Store or the Android market
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Superior analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Ability to perform in a team environment
- Ability to interpret and follow technical plans
- Able to work in a start-up environment: Pro-active and can-do attitude, ability to work in a dynamic environment, and collaborate with a global team
- A true team player who is willing and excited to contribute to our team’s and company’s success
- Excellent communication, time management skills, and being able to work independently or as part of an agile team
- Proven ability to build relationships and work in a team as well as an independent environment; can easily work and be productive when working remotely
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English