QA Engineer (Automation)
Who we are?
Augmented Intelligence (AUI) is a tech company based in NYC with locations in Tel Aviv and Ramallah. We have developed a programming language that enables augmented intelligence. Since 2017, we have been building the operating system that will power the future of work. Backed by some of the most visionary investors in the world, we are creating a new work environment– one that couples the advantage of human agents (gumption) and AI (consistency). We have a culture that resembles a sports team, in which each member has tremendous ownership. We believe that work should feel like play. If you’re humble, hungry and have a big heart, this could be for you.
- Sketching out ideas for automated software test procedures
- Mastering simplicity and using it to improve existing processes
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs
- Preparing automation scripts
- Troubleshooting automation software issues
- Prioritizing and executing tests
- Preparing detailed test reports
- Conducting regression testing when needed
- Tracking software bugs and investigating the causes
- Experience with a mobile application and web application testing
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
- Setup and optimize Continuous Integration build jobs using Jenkins.
- Creating automation scripts using Jenkins and supporting engineering teams that are using these scripts.
Who you are?
We are looking for a passionate automation QA Engineer to join our QA team. The ideal candidate will be an experienced QA Engineer, who pays excellent attention to detail and wishes to take their career to the next level.
What you will need?
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field
- +3 years of experience in the Automation field
- Familiarity with the software development process
- Solid experience with REST API testing
- Good Knowledge in object oriented programming concepts
- Expertise in automation testing tools like Cypress
- Experience with Mobile testing tools like Appium is a plus
- Experience in developing automation tests with frameworks and tools like TestNG, BDD/Cucumber, Maven Integration, JUnit, etc
- Previous exposure to CI/CD environments (Jenkins, etc.) and how automated tests get integrated as part of builds
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience working in a start-up environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English