Product Designer (UX/UI)
Who we are?
Augmented Intelligence (AUI) is a tech company based in NYC with locations in Tel Aviv and Ramallah. We have developed a programming language that enables augmented intelligence. Since 2017, we have been building the operating system that will power the future of work. Backed by some of the most visionary investors in the world, we are creating a new work environment– one that couples the advantage of human agents (gumption) and AI (consistency). We have a culture that resembles a sports team, in which each member has tremendous ownership. We believe that work should feel like play. If you’re humble, hungry and have a big heart, this could be for you.
What will you be doing?
As a Product Designer, you will work as part of a cross-functional team, partnering with product and engineering to deliver smart, fun and intuitive experiences.
- Partner with product and engineering teams to create a creative and productive workflow
- Craft smart designs, integrating feedback from users and colleagues into your vision
- Design flows, prototypes, sketches, and high-fidelity UI for your features
- Work on multiple platforms to ensure a single-flow
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems in features you or others have implemented
Who you are?
A passionate and innovative Product Designer who has the ability to identify opportunities and then translate these ideas into reality. You love a good challenge, curious about everything (food, science, art, trading – whatever), and have the passion to build smart solutions, in short user-feedback cycles. You are a well-rounded, generalist designer, who can tackle any problems that come your way. You are an individual who prides themselves on their work. You care about the little details, the bigger picture and have a keen eye for perfection.
What should you have?
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field