Who we are?
Augmented Intelligence (AUI) is a tech company based in NYC with locations in Tel Aviv and Ramallah. We have developed a programming language that enables augmented intelligence. Since 2017, we have been building the operating system that will power the future of work. Backed by some of the most visionary investors in the world, we are creating a new work environment– one that couples the advantage of human agents (gumption) and AI (consistency). We have a culture that resembles a sports team, in which each member has tremendous ownership. We believe that work should feel like play. If you’re humble, hungry and have a big heart, this could be for you.
What will you be doing?
As our Lead Recruiter in the West Bank, you will be sourcing the best candidates in the market. It’s an exciting opportunity at an exciting time– we’re looking to double down on our engineering efforts in the West Bank. You should have great interpersonal skills and know how to spot talent when you see it. Your job will be to add to our already great team by understanding exactly what we need and then, simply, finding the right people to do it. You should be able to build strong relationships with outside parties that can bring in talent. You will be expected to find ways to ensure we recruit the absolutely best engineers out there.
- Creatively source top-notch candidates via multiple channels and maintain a strong pipeline of talents while creating a great candidate experience
- Responsible for coordinating the recruitment process for technical roles from sourcing to offer: Sourcing candidates (passive & active job seekers), reviewing resumes, screening candidates through phone interviews, coordinating professional interviews and post-interview follow-up
- Be a trusted partner for the hiring managers: Understand their needs, keep them informed and help them articulate the vision for their dream candidates
- Build and maintain relationships with outside recruiting agencies. Manage the legal and budget processes with recruiting partners
- Partner in creating internal referral programs
Who you are?
You are an outgoing individual with the ability to make things happen. You should be passionate about working with people and have the ability to assess who would work well in our company culture. Having a can-do attitude is a must. We need to know you don’t give up easily and only expect the best from yourself and others around you.
What you will need?
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role – a must
- At least 2 years of experience from a high-tech/startup company – a must
- Proven sourcing skills and experience with recruiting databases and Social Media platforms
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or its equivalent in experience
- Able to work in a start-up environment: Proactive and can-do attitude, ability to work in a dynamic environment, and collaborate with a global team
- A true team player who is willing and excited to contribute to our team’s and company’s success
- Excellent communication, time management, and negotiation skills
- Proven ability to build relationships and work in a team as well as an independent environment; can easily work and be productive when working remotely
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English