Head of People Operations
Who are we?
Augmented Intelligence (AUI) is a tech company based in NYC with locations in Tel Aviv and Ramallah. We have developed a programming language that enables augmented intelligence. Since 2017, we have been building the operating system that will power the future of work. Backed by some of the most visionary investors in the world, we are creating a new work environment– one that couples the advantage of human agents (gumption) and AI (consistency). We have a culture that resembles a sports team, in which each member has tremendous ownership. We believe that work should feel like play. If you’re humble, hungry and have a big heart, this could be for you.
What will you be doing?
As Head of People operations you will lead the fast scale of the company, across the globe. As a fast-paced growing company, this is an integral role in the company’s leadership team.
- Attract and retain world-class talent and ensure that positions are filled in a timely manner
- Implement initiatives that increases the Stuff culture within the team, across the globe, in our offices or their homes
- Develop an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, and high performance
- Build and drive scalable solutions around making our leaders better managers, growing our team’s capabilities, and driving employee retention
- Review and improve the compensation and benefits programs across our company and ensure benefit programs continue to meet the needs of both the employees and the company
- Implement programs, policies and practices designed to enhance employee engagement, reduce turnover, and ensure legal compliance
Who you are?
You have experience in fast-paced, dynamic environments and can manage our rapid growth. You thrive in demanding situations, while still fostering the Stuff™ ethos and creating a fun and stimulating environment for all our employees.
What you should have?
- Proven experience as HR/people-related role in a high-growth company
- Experience working with and hiring remote employees
- Deep knowledge of HR functions (talent management, recruitment etc.)
- Knowledge of local and international labor law
- Strong reliance on metrics and analytics
- Experience in strategic planning and implementation
- Aptitude in communicating and public speaking
- Well-organized with excellent leadership qualities
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive compensation and stock options
- A very competitive benefits package – FSA/HSA, insurances, and other benefits normally only available at large companies
- Exceptional Medical and Dental Coverage