Head of Growth
Who we are?
Augmented Intelligence (AUI) is a tech company based in NYC with locations in Tel Aviv and Ramallah. We have developed a programming language that enables augmented intelligence. Since 2017, we have been building the operating system that will power the future of work. Backed by some of the most visionary investors in the world, we are creating a new work environment– one that couples the advantage of human agents (gumption) and AI (consistency). We have a culture that resembles a sports team, in which each member has tremendous ownership. We believe that work should feel like play. If you’re humble, hungry and have a big heart, this could be for you.
What will you be doing?
- Drive brand consistency over all consumer and enterprise touch points.
- Create realistic and intentional growth plans for the organization and meet them
- Partner cross functionally with all internal teams to implement and drive measurable results
- Identify, build and execute media strategies on high value segments focused on conversion and ROI
- Identify High performing channels to drive incremental user growth and brand awareness.
- Gather and interpret qualitative and quantitative data to inform decisions
- Drive early stage customer acquisition through tactical execution of or organic and paid channels
Who you are?
You are a seasoned professional in the area of growth. You know how to drive results and utilize the company’s capabilities to increase user engagement and retention. You are outgoing and have the ability to use data to drive actionable insights. You have extensive experience in the B2C space and experience in performance marketing.
What will you need?
- 4+ years experience in growth or marketing
- 2+ years experience of managing a team
- Experience with performance marketing across a number of different platforms and SEM
- Proven experience in a digital growth position in a high-growth startup.
- Entrepreneurial and builder with a passion for early stage startups.
- Deep understanding of consumer metrics, market segmentation and analytics