Graduate Data Engineer
Who are we?
Augmented Intelligence (AUI) is a tech company based in NYC with locations in Tel Aviv and Ramallah. We have developed a programming language that enables augmented intelligence. Since 2017, we have been building the operating system that will power the future of work. Backed by some of the most visionary investors in the world, we are creating a new work environment– one that couples the advantage of human agents (gumption) and AI (consistency). We have a culture that resembles a sports team, in which each member has tremendous ownership. We believe that work should feel like play. If you’re humble, hungry and have a big heart, this could be for you.
What will you be doing?
As a Graduate Data Engineer your work will prepare you for the following:
- Be a central focal point related to data architecture activity within the company
- Design, implement and optimize sophisticated ETL/ELT processes and data streaming pipelines
- Work closely with data scientists, ML engineers, and Infrastructure engineers to build production-grade data-intensive pipelines to fuel machine learning models
- Develop monitoring and validation tools over data infrastructure to continuously improve data quality
- Integrate and translate business requirements and product features into technical data solutions
Who you are?
A bright individual who seeks to excel in anything they do. You are passionate about applying your academic knowledge in a startup environment where you can maximize your learning and impact while learning new technologies and becoming 10x the engineer you are today.
What should you have?
- Knowledge in Python or Java
- Rank in the Top 3% of your class
- Solid understanding of OOP concepts and design patterns
- BSc in Computer Science or a similar computational discipline
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English