Director of Product, Growth
Who are we?
Augmented Intelligence (AUI) is a tech company based in NYC with locations in Tel Aviv and Ramallah. We have developed a programming language that enables augmented intelligence. Since 2017, we have been building the operating system that will power the future of work. Backed by some of the most visionary investors in the world, we are creating a new work environment– one that couples the advantage of human agents (gumption) and AI (consistency). We have a culture that resembles a sports team, in which each member has tremendous ownership. We believe that work should feel like play. If you’re humble, hungry and have a big heart, this could be for you.
What will you be doing?
As Director of Product, Growth, you will be a business leader, combining product and marketing skills to generate innovation in growth. Our platform and attached services, is the work environment of the future. You will lead the growth efforts of our platform, which will require immense independence, creativity and gumption, while connecting the dots with the operations and platform products.
- Direct cross-functional multidisciplinary growth efforts
- Master simplicity and creative thinking, and using them to guide your solutions
- Owning growth business metrics
- Define a growth vision and creating a roadmap, driving necessary execution activities to achieve your metrics
- Lead growth initiatives from ideation, through design, development, to implementation and learnings
- Communicate clearly tasks, priorities, experiments, and decisions across a wide spectrum of audiences from partner teams to executive levels
Who you are?
Passionate about the future of work, with a deep understanding of business and technology. You enjoy discovering new stuff, interested in leading people and ideas, and seeing them translated into impact. You love hacks, and know how to implement processes that make them impactful. You read a lot. It can be the latest shifts in the stock market, War and Peace or a review on the current exhibition at the Whitney – never mind what, the point is that you are curious about the world. In that case, you’ll enjoy the set of challenges we have to offer 🙂
What should you have?
- Significant product and growth experience, and a big portion of it within a fast-paced startup environment
- Leadership experience, both as a manager and a collaborator
- Strong ability to make things happen around you, with and without your direct involvement
- Solid technical knowledge (no need for a CS degree). Working with AI-driven products is a plus.
- Experience working in data-rich environments, both quantitative and qualitative
- Experience designing and developing product specs and working with multiple teams to ensure that results are delivered
- Strong marketing understanding of tools such as content, acquisition, analytics and design