Who are we?
Augmented Intelligence (AUI) is a tech company based in NYC with locations in Tel Aviv and Ramallah. We have developed a programming language that enables augmented intelligence. Since 2017, we have been building the operating system that will power the future of work. Backed by some of the most visionary investors in the world, we are creating a new work environment– one that couples the advantage of human agents (gumption) and AI (consistency). We have a culture that resembles a sports team, in which each member has tremendous ownership. We believe that work should feel like play. If you’re humble, hungry and have a big heart, this could be for you.
What will you be doing?
- Architect, Design, and implement infrastructures and tools to enable AI research and deployment within the AWS ecosystem
- Implement & manage all infrastructure stacks for various company applications
- Implement & manage CI/CD pipelines for various company applications
- Implement & manage automation processes for various applications and tasks
- Implement & manage integrations between company systems and third parties
- Administer third party applications
- Administer relational & non relational databases in the company
- Monitor all infrastructure resources & applications to make sure they are healthy, operational 24/7, and secure against any cyber attacks
Who you are?
An experienced DevOps engineer who is passionate about building infrastructures that fuel cutting edge applications and workloads at scale. The ideal candidate is someone who is experienced in building secure, high-performing, resilient, and efficient infrastructures using current technologies. You’ll work in collaboration with the engineering and data teams, help automate and streamline our operations and processes and troubleshoot issues in our development, test and production environments.
What you should have?
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- 2+ years of proven experience in the AWS cloud ecosystem
- 2+ years of proven experience in UNIX/Linux system administration
- 2+ years of proven experience in Cl/CD processes and tools such as Jenkins
- 1+ years of proven experience in container technologies, Docker and Kubernetes
- 1+ years of proven experience with NoSQL database administration (namely MongoDB)
- 1+ years of proven experience with infrastructure scripting solutions using Bash or Python
- 1+ years of proven experience with system monitoring tools such as Datadog
- Good knowledge in cloud security practices and data security practices
- Experience provisioning and managing Machine Learning infrastructures and tools
- Good Knowledge in provisioning and managing data streaming services such as Kafka or Kinesis
- Good knowledge in agile software development life cycle