What will you be doing?
- Invent, design, and develop state-of-the-art machine learning models to tackle fascinating challenges in both data-rich and data-scarce environments
- Enhance our product line with recommendation, personalization, anomaly detection, structured prediction, and classification capabilities using machine and deep learning algorithms
- Work with developers, product managers, and other stakeholders to translate business needs into data-driven technological solutions
- Deliver ongoing business impact by writing production-quality code while implementing your own ideas
Who you are?
We are looking for a passionate and curious individual to join our Data team to help tackle fascinating challenges and take part in shaping the company’s core technology. As a data scientist in the team, you’ll have a central role in generating business impact by applying sophisticated data-driven approaches, taking projects end to end, from inception to production.
What should you have?
- 3+ years of experience as a Data Scientist in environments that combine versatile data sources such as textual, relational, unstructured transnational, graph, and stream data
- Deep understanding of both the theory and application of Statistical modeling, Machine learning & Deep learning
- Experience with state-of-the-art representation learning approaches in NLP and their application in a production environment
- Experience with machine learning lifecycle platforms such as MLflow and Amazon Sagemaker
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a similar computational discipline
- High English skills
- M.Sc. or Ph.D. involving machine-learning related research
- Experience writing production-level code for ML services
- Experience working with the AWS ecosystem
- Experience with knowledge graphs, recommendation models, and graph databases
- Prior leadership experience