Who are we?
Augmented Intelligence (AUI) is a tech company based in NYC with locations in Tel Aviv and Ramallah. We have developed a programming language that enables augmented intelligence. Since 2017, we have been building the operating system that will power the future of work. Backed by some of the most visionary investors in the world, we are creating a new work environment– one that couples the advantage of human agents (gumption) and AI (consistency). We have a culture that resembles a sports team, in which each member has tremendous ownership. We believe that work should feel like play. If you’re humble, hungry and have a big heart, this could be for you.
- Invent, design, and develop state-of-the-art machine learning models to tackle fascinating challenges in both data-rich and data-scarce environments
- Enhance our product line with recommendation, personalization, anomaly detection, structured prediction, and classification capabilities using machine and deep learning algorithms
- Work with developers, product managers, and other stakeholders to translate business needs into data-driven technological solutions
- Deliver ongoing business impact by writing production-quality code while implementing your own ideas
Who you are?
We are looking for a passionate and curious individual to join our Data team to help tackle fascinating challenges and take part in shaping the company’s core technology. As a data scientist in the team, you’ll have a central role in generating business impact by applying sophisticated data-driven approaches, taking projects end to end, from inception to production.
What should you have?
- 3+ years of experience as a Data Scientist in environments that combine versatile data sources such as textual, relational, unstructured transnational, graph, and stream data
- Deep understanding of both the theory and application of Statistical modeling, Machine learning & Deep learning
- Experience with state-of-the-art representation learning approaches in NLP and their application in a production environment
- Experience with machine learning lifecycle platforms such as MLflow and Amazon Sagemaker
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a similar computational discipline
- High English skills
- M.Sc. or Ph.D. involving machine-learning related research
- Experience writing production-level code for ML services
- Experience working with the AWS ecosystem
- Experience with knowledge graphs, recommendation models, and graph databases
- Prior leadership experience