Senior Data Analyst
Who we are?
Augmented Intelligence (AUI) is a tech company based in NYC with locations in Tel Aviv and Ramallah. We have developed a programming language that enables augmented intelligence. Since 2017, we have been building the operating system that will power the future of work. Backed by some of the most visionary investors in the world, we are creating a new work environment– one that couples the advantage of human agents (gumption) and AI (consistency). We have a culture that resembles a sports team, in which each member has tremendous ownership. We believe that work should feel like play. If you’re humble, hungry and have a big heart, this could be for you.
What will you be doing?
- Work with company stakeholders such as R&D and Product to translate business needs into data solutions, promoting a culture where decisions are made based on data
- Create complex queries, ad-hoc reports and analyses to answer business questions
- Make information and KPI’s available for other departments in dashboards
- Dive deep into our data to uncover actionable insights and make recommendations that will influence the company’s strategic decisions
- Integrate techniques to constantly improve data reliability and quality
Who you are?
An experienced data analyst with a deep understanding of the analytics stack in the modern enterprise, who is passionate about promoting great analytics capabilities that enable a data-driven culture. You are a team player with excellent collaboration and communication skills, possessing a “can-do” approach and strong business acumen.
What should you have?
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- 3+ years of experience using SQL in a startup environment
- 2+ years of experience working with data visualization tools such as Tableau or Looker
- 2+ years of experience working with Python programming for data analysis
- 1+ years of experience with product ab testing OR marketing optimization methodologies
- BSc in Computer Science or a similar computational discipline
- High English skills