Consumer Product Manager
Who we are?
Augmented Intelligence (AUI) is a tech company based in NYC with locations in Tel Aviv and Ramallah. We have developed a programming language that enables augmented intelligence. Since 2017, we have been building the operating system that will power the future of work. Backed by some of the most visionary investors in the world, we are creating a new work environment– one that couples the advantage of human agents (gumption) and AI (consistency). We have a culture that resembles a sports team, in which each member has tremendous ownership. We believe that work should feel like play. If you’re humble, hungry and have a big heart, this could be for you.
What will you be doing?
- Exceeding our users’ expectations and improving their experience on a daily basis
- Owning business metrics across all platforms and teams (around the globe)
- Defining a product vision and creating a roadmap, driving necessary execution activities to achieve your business metrics
- Leading from ideation, through design, development, to launch, growth and maintenance
- Directing cross-functional teams on end-to-end delivery of complex software projects
- Communicating clearly about tasks, priorities, experiments, and decisions across a wide spectrum of audiences from partner teams to executive levels
Who you are?
A Consumer product manager with a rich experience in building products from the ground up and a proven record of creating a significant business impact. You are passionate about providing value to customers, with a deep understanding of business and technology.
You enjoy discovering new stuff, interested in leading people and ideas, and seeing them translated into impact. You read a lot. It can be the latest trends in AI, War and Peace or a review on the current exhibition at the Whitney – never mind what, the point is that you are curious about the world. In which case, you’ll enjoy the set of challenges we have to offer 🙂
What should you have?
- 3+ years of consumer product experience with a proven track record of creating significant business impact – MUST
- Deep user experience understanding with a high level of empathy for users
- Strong ability to make things happen around you
- Solid technical knowledge (no need for a CS degree)
- Great communications skills, both verbal and written
- Experience working in data-rich environments, both quantitative and qualitative
- Experience designing and developing product specs and working across multiple teams to ensure that results are delivered