Chief of Staff
Who are we?
Augmented Intelligence (AUI) is a tech company based in NYC with locations in Tel Aviv and Ramallah. We have developed a programming language that enables augmented intelligence. Since 2017, we have been building the operating system that will power the future of work. Backed by some of the most visionary investors in the world, we are creating a new work environment– one that couples the advantage of human agents (gumption) and AI (consistency). We have a culture that resembles a sports team, in which each member has tremendous ownership. We believe that work should feel like play. If you’re humble, hungry and have a big heart, this could be for you.
What will you be doing?
As Chief of Staff, you will be working side-by-side with the CEO and executive leadership team. You’ll work on critical, day-to-day operational and executive problems with the core goal of driving forward initiatives across AuI’s wide-ranging operations. You will have an impact on the efficiency and productivity of the company, streamlining business initiatives, tackling special projects, kicking off new initiatives and communicating cross functional objectives. In this role you have the ability to make an impact across the entire organization. You are a strategic thinker, analytical, data-driven and have the ability to influence through respect and trust.
Who are you?
Passionate about the future of work, with a deep understanding of business. You like to get things done, great with people. You have a proven experience in a business management role within a startup environment and can effectively manage the number of sub roles required in this position.
What should you have?
- 4+ years of business development, consulting or executive management experience
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Strongly developed written and verbal communication skills
- World-class organization and planning skills
- Ability (and joy) to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong emotional intelligence and strategic mindset
- Excellent analytical skills and demonstrated experience relying on data to push your agenda forward