What will you be doing?
As a Product Manager, you will be a leader in both technical and business domains, combining them to generate significant leaps in product innovation. Our platform is the first Consumer AI Assistant based on generative AI. As such, it requires incredible process thinking and pattern recognition, alongside big-picture understanding of users, operations, data and growth.
- Mastering simplicity and creative thinking, in and outside of your own set of products
- Owning business metrics across multiple technological environments and teams (around the globe)
- Defining a product vision and creating a roadmap, driving necessary execution activities to achieve your business metrics
- Leading processes from ideation, through design, development, to implementation, growth and learnings
- Communicate clearly tasks, priorities, experiments, and decisions across a wide spectrum of audiences from partner teams to executive levels
Who you are?
Passionate about the future of AI, with a deep understanding of business and technology. You enjoy discovering new stuff, are interested in leading people and ideas, then seeing them translated into impact. You read a lot. It can be the latest trends in AI, War and Peace or a review on the current exhibition at the Whitney – never mind what, the point is that you are curious about the world. In which case, you’ll enjoy the set of challenges we have to offer 🙂
What should you have?
- 5+ years of product experience, preferably some of it from a fast-paced startup environment
- Strong ability to make things happen around you
- Hands on experience working with Generative AI
- Solid technical knowledge (no need for a CS degree). Working with AI-driven products is a plus
- Experience working in data-rich environments, both quantitative and qualitative
- Experience in designing and development product specs and working across multiple teams to ensure that results are delivered
Please Note: The expected salary range for this position is between $100k – $160k for New York State residents and is experience dependent.